Welcome to www.LegallySet.com. This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by KSO Collective LLC (the “Company”).
USE OF THIS SITE IS CONSENT TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Age: You MUST be at least 18 years old and able to consent to our Terms to use our Products and Templates. If you are under 18 stop use of this site immediately.
1. For Informational and Educational Purposes only: All of the Content provided throughout our Site and Social Platforms are provided for informational and educational purposes only and intended for mass-consumption. None of the Content is a substitute for personalized advice from a lawyer in your jurisdiction which you should contact and seek advice for your particular situation.
2. No Legal Advice: Neither Legally Set nor KSO Collective LLC is a law firm. This website is for advertising and informational purposes only and does NOT constitute legal advice in any form. The templates sold here are attorney-created but there is absolutely no attorney-client relationship through visiting this site or purchasing a product. Since this Site is only for informational, educational, and advertising purposes, NOTHING on this site should be construed as legal advice or the creation of an attorney-client relationship between Company and You the User.
3. Electronic Communications: Visiting www.legallyset.com, filling out, joining our newsletter our contact form, or sending emails to Legally Set constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Legally Set’s content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Legally Set and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Legally Set or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
5. Your Account: While using www.legallyset.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity for any reason. You acknowledge that KSO Collective or Legally Set is not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft, misappropriation, or misuse of your account. KSO Collective and its associates reserve the right to refuse, suspend, or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
6. Cancellation of Account: You may voluntarily cancel or suspend your online account and/or use of legallyset.com at any time.
7. Termination of Account: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
8. Refunds: Given the immediate digital nature of our Product, we are unable to refund fees. All sales are final. All content is non-refundable and not returnable under any and all circumstances.
9. Links to Third Party Sites and Services: Legally Set may contain links to external websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of KSO Collective and KSO co is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. www.LegallySet.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by KSO Collective of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via www.legallyset.com are delivered by third-party sites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the www.legallyset.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Legally Set, KSO Collective LLC may share such information and data with any third party with whom Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.legallyset.com users and customers. Customers may request information with regard to the use and collection of their data and how said data is shared with third parties.
10. No Warranty: The information and Content presented on legallyset.com is provided “as is” and “as available,” without representation or warranty of any kind. KSO Collective does not represent or warrant that such information is or will be always current, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed.
11. Assumption of Risk: Access and use of our Content and or any related materials, paid or unpaid, is an express assumption of risk. We use a reputable platform for our site, however it is presented AS IS and we cannot guarantee its reliability. You acknowledge our lack of responsibility for any technological failure. By accessing our Site and Content or any related materials, paid or unpaid, you assume the risk of access and any resultant actions from your use.
13. Limitation of Liability: THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. LEGALLY SET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
LEGALLY SET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIER, AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. LEGALLY SET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
14. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KSO Collective LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. KSO Collective LLC reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with KSO Collective LLC in asserting any available defenses. In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
15. Force Majeure: For the purpose of this Agreement, an “Event of Force Majeure” means any circumstance not within our reasonable control. of the Party affected, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of good utility practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by such party, and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the party to perform its obligations under this Terms, and such Party has taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the Party’s ability to perform its obligations under this Terms and to mitigate the consequences thereof.
16. International Users: The Site and Service is controlled, operated and administered by KSO Collective LLC from our offices within the United States of America (USA). If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local and federal equivalent laws, to include compliance with the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for European Union citizens. You agree that you will not use KSO Collective’s Content accessed through www.legallyset.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
17. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America, without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising out of or related to the information contained herein is subject to adjudication in the state of New York.
19. Severability: In the event that any part or provision of the Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
20. Notice: Any notice, requests, demands or other communication hereunder shall be in writing and shall be effective upon receipt (or refusal of receipt) if delivered personally, or sent by overnight courier if signature for the receiving party is obtained, or sent by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, to the other party at the address set forth below:
KSO Collective LLC
222 Purchase Street, #212
Rye, NY 10580
21. Changes to Terms: KSO Collective reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which legallyset.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. KSO Collective encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates as any use of the Site or Service by you after it is updated on the site means you accept these changes.
22. Contact Us: KSO Collective welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms or our products and services to email@example.com or via mail to:
KSO Collective LLC
222 Purchase Street, #212
Rye, NY 10580